Playa Hotels & Resorts and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries with its principal office located at 3950 University Drive, Suite 301 Fairfax, Virginia 22030 is committed to protecting your privacy.
This statement of privacy will inform you of the privacy principles that govern our use of the personal information we obtain from you through our website.
Types of Personal Information we collect
This is the type of personal information that we can collect from you:
- Full name and family name, address, home phone number, mobile and/or work phone number, e-mail, gender, date and place of birth, nationality, passport and visa information, username and password;
- Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room, upgrades requested, or any other services used);
- Your credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date, Hyatt Gold Passport® frequent guest program member information, and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation;
- Any information necessary to fulfill special requests;
- Your marketing preferences, when provided as part of a survey or promotional offers;
- Contact information for the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business (e.g., travel agents or meeting and event planners).
This information can be collected from you directly or from third parties with whom we do business, such as travel agents or tour operators, airlines, event planners or similar providers. In case you are conducting a transaction on behalf of someone else, you will need to provide their personal information as well. We rely on you to obtain such other persons’ consent for disclosing their information, which we will used as indicated herein.
You are free to decide what personal information you want to share with us while visiting our website. However, please note that some transactions may not be completed on our website if you choose not to provide us with certain information.
To facilitate the booking of your vacations, our website will contain links to other third-party companies where you can purchase other travel-related services such as airlines tickets or rental cars. Please note that any personal information provided to these companies, will be under their control and subject to their respective policies.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information in order to provide the services you request, for example, booking a reservation, or as permitted by law. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about meeting, event or celebration planning, send you periodic customer satisfaction or market research surveys, send you offers and promotions that we believe might be of interest to you, to learn more about your specific needs and our markets in order to improve our products, assist with the planning of meetings and events, protect our rights and property and comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
While visiting our website, we may offer you assistance by initiating an online chat. The information you provide while using the online chat feature will be stored by us and may be associated to your email address.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Reservations: The personal information that is provided in the course of making a reservation will be disclosed to the corresponding hotel.
- Third Party Service Providers/Processors: We may disclose your personal information to third party processors that we have an agreement with, such as fulfillment houses, email service providers and mail houses that process mail and communications for us. However, these third-party companies are not allowed to use your personal information for any other purpose not specified by us.
- We will also disclose your personal information when required by law, or whenever we belief, in good faith, that it is necessary in order to investigate or protect against a harmful activity to our customers, employees, our property (including the website) or to others.
Cookies will be generated and stored on your computer when visiting our website with the purpose of improving your experience. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to determine your preferences when visiting our website, which saves you time by remembering these preferences each time you return.
Please note that you can adjust the settings in your browser in order to restrict or block cookies that are set by our website. Your browser may include information on how to adjust your settings or you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information. However, not accepting cookies will adversely affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our website. For example, cookies are required in order to complete an online reservation process on our website.
We may update this statement of privacy at any time. We will notify you if any substantial changes are made. We also recommend that you review this statement of privacy from time to time to be aware of any updates. If after reviewing this statement of privacy, you have any questions or privacy concerns please or would like to submit a request, send an email to [email protected]
or send a letter to:
Playa Resorts Management
1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Suite 310
Fort Lauderdale, Fl, 33323